Temple Solel is a Reform Jewish congregational family, guided by Torah, fostering a lifelong commitment to feeling, caring, and doing Jewishly.
We achieve this by being a Beit Midrash – A House of Study (Torah – a way of life)
- Providing innovative Jewish educational and cultural activities, both formal and informal, for members of all ages and backgrounds;
Beit T’fillah – A House of Prayer (Avodah – the service of God)
- Establishing a welcoming and inclusive prayer community;
- Developing various forms of worship and observance as a community;
- Promoting personal spiritual growth, guided by Jewish values;
Beit Knesset – A House of Gathering (G’milut Chasadim – acts of love and kindness)
- Developing a strong and vibrant Jewish community through: Being a caring community – supporting each other in joy and in need;
- Outreach to all of our members;
- Creating a network of social activities and events to meet the needs of all age groups in our congregational family;
- Commitment to the ideal of tikkun olam (the repair of the world) – through a program of social action;
- Enhancing the unity of the Jewish people through our link with the State of Israel and Jews worldwide.
Learn more about us
B+ Individual Event Fundraiser to Fight Childhood Cancer - Rabbi Steve Shaves to Raise Awareness on Childhood Cancers